Friday, July 8, 2011

Product Parade day 2

Thanks for following me through all my computer mishaps! =) It's more birthday fun from Clear Dollar Stamps! The first card I am showing you I used a single stamp and a set. The single is the sentiment. It is called "You take the cake". The slice and the whole cake are from a set called "Birthday Party". You will recognize the cake and slice from above cards. These are with the set of 18 stamps. They are a smaller version of the above.
Now does this make you hungry? This stamp is called "Ice Cream Cone". It is a single stamp and is larger. Now the sentiment will be featured with another set later this week. I just couldn't resist using it. I thought it was perfect. I love ice cream anytime of the year but it is always better in the summer.


The final card for the parade today is featuring just the "Birthday Party" set. Aren't these hats fun! I added a button on the top that are tied with Scrapper's Floss. The sentiment is also from the set.

Thanks so much for hanging with me today. I am going to have to figure out how people get so much in a post. I just can't get it to work for me. Now remember you can see all the sets and singles from today on the Clearly iStamp blog. Also, you will want to visit all the other designers to see what fun ideas they have come up with. They are listed on the side of my blog. Tomarrow are more great stamps!

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Great cards. I love the arrows Sarah.