Thursday, July 7, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Day 1 for July Releases

WooHoo! New stamps at Clear Dollar Stamps!! I am going to have to split up my posts. I have so many cards to put into a post and I can't make my computer cooperate. Ever have that problem? Somedays my computer and I are not friends. =) Anyway, off to the cards below. The stamp I am featuring on this card is the "Birthday Blessing Oval". The candle inside the oval will be featured in another set tomarrow. This oval fits perfectly inside the Spellbinders oval dies. The oval stamp says "Birthday Blessings from me to you" How fun is this!
For the second card for this post I am showing you the stamp called "Your Friendship Oval". I have turned the oval on it's side and only am showing half of the stamp. Kinda different but fun. This card is also showing you the new die set. It is called "Elegant Accents Die Set". The set includes an oval, a tag, and a border die. I have fallen in love with this die set. It is so dainty and pretty.

Now keep reading on to the next post to see the other sets for today! =)

4 comments:

Cassie said...

These are gorgeous, Sarah! I always love your beautiful embellishments. What a great idea to just put the candle in the center of the first one :)

Tricia T said...

What wonderful cards, Sarah! I love the pink one - so pretty. And using the die and stamp on their sides is a fantastic idea. I really like how the Scripture set fits in the small oval on the card below, too. What a great way to frame it!

SusanLotus said...

Your cards are amazingly beautiful!
I wish you a great summer!

Saints Rule! said...

Beautifully done!