Saturday, July 9, 2011

Final post for Clear Dollar Stamps

The end of the parade is coming on my blog. =) The first card I have to show you on this post is using the beautiful set called "Seasonal Swags". There is a swag for all four seasons. Just beautiful! I have also used the Elegant Accents Die set on this card. I just loved the holly and berries and couldn't resist using the winter swag.
The card below is showing you the "Squirrel Chatter" stamp set. This is great for all. I thought this squirrel was so cute. We only have brown squirrels around our house. It's crazy how many different colors of squirrels are out there.

My final card for today is using the "Berry Happy Hedgehog" stamp set. Happy is right for this little guy. What a darling face. I've given him blueberries to hold but he could be holding any kind of berry. Doesn't that face just make you smile!

Thanks so much for hanging with me today and all my posts! Remember you can see all the stamp sets for today at the Clearly iStamp blog. You will also want to check out what all the other designers have done with these same stamp sets. Their links are on the side on my blog. I just love seeing these gals work. Tomarrow is the last day for the parade so I'll see you then!

2 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

WOW Sarah. You have been very busy. Absolutely wonderful creations again, so beautiful, vibrant colours and designs, with all the extra attention to detail. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Lisa Lara said...

Wow what gorgeousness Sarah.