Saturday, July 23, 2011

Christmas Reindeer

Well, I went outside to water the plants and when I finally came back in I knew I needed to make a Christmas card to cool down. This adorable little guy is from Digital Delights. At the Delightful Challenge they wanted to see a Christmas project so it worked out perfectly. At Crazy 4 Challenges they wanted to see a shaker card. At Crafty Sprouts they also wanted to see a shaker card. I hadn't made one of those forever so I thought I'd give that a go to. I wanted him to look like he was outside in the snow and looking in.
The layout for this card came from Sweet Stop Challenge. Then over at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge they wanted to see a Christmas project with at least one reindeer. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are staying cool.

10 comments:

Runnergirl Creations said...

Great card! Thanks for sharing!

Hazel said...

I love the cute reindeer and what a good idea to make the shaker as if he's looking in from the snow. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 30 - hope to see you again soon. x

camcraft said...

I just adore your finished card .. the reindeeer is indeed very cute.
Carole x

Erika Valdez said...

OMG this is ADORABLE!!!! I love it!! I am having a Shaker card challenge as well {it is only my second challenge on my blog} I would love it if you entered this Fabulous Card in it! I am giving away a Pink By Design stamp set a Peachy Keen Gift Certificate and everyone who enters will be eligable to win a SCRAP N EASEL!! Come on by!

Lots of Love,
Erika
http://www.craftysprouts.com

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet Christmas card! Love the cute reindeer image... great colors... and the buttlecap embellishment is just perfect! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous shaker card, great job! The image is totally adorable, super colours!

Shannon White said...

OMGoodnes this is soo Adorable! Love your Sweet Reindeer and you have colored him up so beautifully! Great dp's and love love love the Bottle cap embellie sentiment! Just a really Adorable Card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is just as cute as it can be!! Love that image and such a great shaker card. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Janice M said...

What a cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Anonymous said...

You got a head start on Christmas!!! great shaker card. Love the reindeer and the bottle cap gives it a very nice touch! Thanks for linking up your card to crafty sprouts!