Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Digi Release Day for Doodle Pantry!

Yeah! I always love this day! Digital Stamp release day for Doodle Pantry. This month Laurie has got some cuties and beauties for you all. The set I am showing off is called Peacock Birdie. I used the outline version of the stamp. She is also offering this in a colored version of the set. That birdie is blue and green. I always enjoy the coloring part of making a card. I thought the sentiment was perfect with my orange and pink feathers. =)
I am really getting into using the stick pins. They really add a lot to a project and they are so much fun to make. Now you will want to hop of over to the Doodle Pantry site so you can see all the sets Laurie has made for us. She is also offering a free stamp set with purchase. You won't want to miss out on that cutie! Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Heide said...

This is fantastic! Love the colors and the image is colored perfectly!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! Fabulous coloring, Sarah, and such a great design.

Glenda Atkins said...

Terrific card Sarah, love how you coloured the peacock, makes the tail feathers look quite different. The sentiment with the stick pin really rocks. Super card!!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Sarah this is one brilliant card the vibrant colours, design and that wonderful image it looks amazing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kristine said...

This is so beautiful Sarah!! I just love your coloring--those cute white dots on his cheeks =) Everything pops! *Ü* have a great day!!

Flair Girl said...

Hi there! I am so glad to be here and discover your blog and work! I love all of the details! I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll be mine too! Creative blessings, Brynn
www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Wow this is so pretty and vibrant! I love the tropical bright colors and the stick pin embellie is perfect!

Patti J said...

Great card, Sarah! I love the stick pins too! They just dress up a card so quickly. You did a wonderful job here, dear friend!

Maria Matter said...

beautiful card Sarah!!! love these colors & all your pretty accents!
hugs & blessings

Dawn Frost said...

Sarah I love how you coloured her! Green and pink, adorable combination!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Sarah, this is absolutely gorgeous. Lovely colors and watercoloring.

Karen Howard said...

Sarah, this is gorgeous! I too am in love with the trinket pins but don't know where to get many of them and never thought to make my own, thank you so much for the idea! Hugs, Karen

Kathy W. said...

Oh so very cute Sarah! Love this birdie in green and you colored him/her up so beautifully *Ü*

Jan Hunnicutt said...

She's so pretty, love your card!

Jennie said...

Wowzer this is lovely! So full of bright colours! Simply stunning xx

Sharon Basel said...

Sarah this is absolutely gorgeous. Amazing coloring job and the whole color palette is so wonderful.