Friday, July 8, 2011

Product Parade Day 2 for Clear Dollar Stamps

WooHoo! Clear Dollar Stamps is having another great day for the Product Parade! Fun fun! Today is all birthday! We can never have enough birthday stamps. The first card I am featuring the sentiment on the card. The stamp is a single one and called "It's a Party".
The second card for this post is featuring the sentiment called "Celebrate". That is another single stamp. The birthday cake is another single stamp called "Birthday Cake Swirls". The cake only had one candle on it so I stamped it a couple more times and added more candles. =)

Now the last card for this post is also featuring two single stamps. The sentiment is called "Happy Birthday". I love the script they choose for this one. The cake stamp is called "Birthday Cake Slice". These stamps are all so fun! Great for a male or a female birthday.

No hop on down to the next post for today because I have more to show you!

3 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Wow Sarah, you are definately on the ball. These are fantastic. Lovely images, fantastic papers, loads of lovely colour and detail, just wonderful, all of them, youa re amazing. Happy crafting.
With lots of love, Sandra xxx

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Sarah. I just love your flourishes!

Ashley said...

All of these cards are so cute! I actually have the paper that you used on the first card and created a card with it a few weeks back (although it's nowhere near as good as yours). Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations, I am now a follower. :)

I would love if you stopped by my new craft blog, Made Especially For You.

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com