Thursday, July 7, 2011

Post 2 for Clear Dollar Stamps

Thanks for coming down for the next post for Clear Dollar Stamps. Now remember above I said I was in love with the Elegant Accents Die Set? Well, you can see I have used the dies on both of these cards. I'm hooked. =) The card below is featuring the "Elegant Accents Ovals" set. This set comes with three different oval stamps to decorate your die set. I have used a scripture verse from the set called "For Our Lord".
Just take a look at that die set. You will love it! The card below is featuring the stamp set called "Elegant Accents Stamp Set. This set is very large. You will receive 18 different stamps with this set. All the different things you can do with this set is just unbelievable.

You can see the tag above from the "Elegant Accents Die" set. Now you can see all the stamp sets that are being featured today at the Clearly iStamp blog. Also, you will want to visit all the wonderful designers from the Clear Dollar Stamp design team. They are on the side of my blog. See you again tomarrow for more fun!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

These are stunning, Sarah :)