Sunday, July 24, 2011

M.V.P.

What a fun project this turned out to be. It is a pocket card. When you lift the MVP it slides out and there is an area to write on. I have not ever done anything like this and I had fun. The image is from Kenny K's Downloads. He is a super fun image to color. At the Kenny K challenge they wanted us to make a pocket card and I'm glad I did. Stamptacular Sunday also wanted to see a pocket card.
Over at the Corrosive Challenge today they wanted to see a project for a child. The layout for this card is from Sunday Sketch Challenge. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are ready for the week.

11 comments:

Uma said...

thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp, a great baseball card for a bloke

Anonymous said...

Your designed clear card looking amazing i like it...
Plastic Business Cards
print VIP cards

Karen Hasheck said...

I really like this card and it is a very cool design... can you shoot me an email with sizing and brief instructions?? thanks Karen SAS4Kids

Marianne Reijgersberg said...

This a such a stylish card. Beautiful paper and a awesome image that you colored great.
The pocket is a big one. I love that.
Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week.
Hugs Marianne

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love your card....it is so different and love the design. Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge!

Julie said...

Lovely card....great colours

Cecelia said...

Hello there;0) Love your card! I love KK images and this pocket card is great! Thank you for joining us this week over at Corrosive;0)

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

arjette said...

Your pocketcard is gorgeous Sarah, thanks for joining us at KennyK!!

gr. Arjette.

jojoscraps said...

Wow! This is awesome. You chose the perfect paper for this image. I love the embellishments and the design. Thanks for joining us for out "hot pockets" theme this week!
Jo xx
Stamptacular Sunday Challenges

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Wonderfully stylish! Thanks for playing along with our Kids challenge at Corrosive this week! :D

Marilyn said...

Fabulous card Sarah! Great colouring and design and that baseball button could not be more perfect.
Sorry about being late with my commenting but I'm glad I got to stop by to see your fab creation.
Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge.
Marilyn