Saturday, July 16, 2011

Exciting News!!

I have some wonderful news to share with you all today! I have been asked to join the Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge blog! Whoot Whoot!!! I have talked before about them and they are very close to my heart. If you have ever had a sick child in the hospital you will totally understand. If you have not you have been blessed! But, I would totally love for you to go and check them out and join with us as we brighten a child, and their families, experience in the hospital. It can be such an overwhelming time and you can make a difference. So, for the next two weeks the challenge is "Teen Boys". I know, hard cards to make - but, that's why it is a challenge. This is my card. The image is from Kenny K. They are one of the sponsors for this challenge. I have never used their stamps before and this one is perfect for a teen boy.
I had so much fun with this card. The black strip is a piece of leather - dude! The guitar is a button from the clearance isle somewhere and the silver circles are called nailheads. I really hope you join us for the challenge so I can visit all your blogs and see your fun "Teenage Boy" projects. Then when you are done creating box up some of your "kid friendly" cards and send them to Karen, at Send A Smile 4 Kids. She will love it and so will the kids!! I am submitting this into the Cute Card Thursday challenge, they wanted to see circles. Thanks so much for stopping by and I really hope you join us for the fun!

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Many congratulations Sarah. Your card is fantastic, brilliant colouring as always, perfectly embellished and fabulous papers.
They are so wonderfully lucky to have you, you are a fabulous asset. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

happyglitzygirl said...

Hi Sarah, welcom aboard, looking forward to working with you. Great card, love the colours. Blessings Hilde

SusanLotus said...

WOW! You rock!

Karen Hasheck said...

Awesome card! as always...Big welcome to the team!

Debby said...

Woohoo!!!! Welcome to SDAS4KIDS!! I love this card! It Rocks! Teehee. I love KennyK digis and you did us proud with this one. Hugs sweetie.

Debby said...

I love the design of your Blog BTW. Hugs.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Lol! What a fun card! This really rocks.

Deb said...

wow, such a fun card!
Many thanks for joining us on The Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
Debxx