Saturday, July 9, 2011

More of the Product Parade from Clear Dollar Stamps

Thanks so much for staying for more of the Product Parade from Clear Dollar Stamps. The next three cards all have a school theme. The first card is featuring a stamp set called "My School Bus". This bus is just adorable. I loved the idea of making a card to thank the driver.
This next card is showing another single stamp for this month. The stamp is "Proud of You". This is another great stamp for so many different kinds of cards.

The last card for this post is featuring the "Makin' the Grade" stamp. I cut my card into the shape of a pencil. It was so so easy and it really is cute. I decorated the inside of the card exactly like I did the outside with out the stamp.

Aren't these all so fun! Now just one more post for today! =) Your great for hanging in here! Me and my computer issues.

4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sarah, you are one amazing crafter. Everything is so detailed, very bright, beautifully co-ordinated, and made with such pride. I love them all. Happy crafting.
With love, sandra xxx

Lisa Lara said...

Love your pencil Sarah and your ties on your buttons.

Glenda Atkins said...

Sarah these are all quite wonderful, the card is simply gorgeous, love it! So talented...

Shell said...

LOVE your samples today, Sarah!!! Excellent job on them all. Super great colors and delightful layouts. :) Love 'em.