Friday, February 3, 2012

New sketch at Sketches by Carly!

Are you ready for another fun sketch? Well, we are ready to show you another fun one from Carly! I am so excited to be on the Sketches by Carly design team because I think Carly creates the best sketches around!!! This challenge won't let you down! Our sponsor this challenge is Di's Digi Downloads. I didn't have a stamp from them for I choose one of Carly's own stamps. This cute little kitty is called "Purrfectly Sweet Kitty" and is available at Carly's Digi Shop! All her stamps are just as fun as her layouts!
Come on over and join in the fun this challenge at Sketches by Carly! You will be glad you did! Have a great weekend. We are supposed to have some nice weather and I'm looking forward to it!

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sarah. Oh wow, you come up wih the most beautiful creations. Love the Sketch, great papers, so wonderfully co-ordinated and a cute image too. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

April said...

Great card! This kitty has such a sweet face. Love the layout.

Lorie said...

How aboslutely adorable Sarah! Love this!

Theresa said...

Sweet card. I love the crocheted flower.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Absolutely precious! Love the colors and your fab take on the sketch. Have a great weekend, Sarah!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful colouring on this delightful card!

Kathy W. said...

Great card Sarah! I'm sure CArly is thrilled that you used her digi too...thanks so much for your support!

Carly said...

Hi Sarah!:)
I love this card! You make my cat image look so good! LOL!

xxCARLYxx