Sunday, February 19, 2012

Clear Dollar Stamps Blog Hop Day!

I have got to share this with you. The theme for this month's blog hop is "What is Black and White and Red all over" at Clear Dollar Stamps. Well, this brought back so many memories for me! This sounds just like the way my boys would start so many jokes when they were younger. It just made me chuckle! =) To say the least I had a good time making a card for this challenge! If you are coming from Cassie's Blog than you are on the right track for the blog hop. If not, you will want to start over at the Clearly iStamp blog so you don't miss any of the fun projects or a chance on winning the prize.
I used an older set for my card. The set is called "Farm Critters". The set is on sale right now so you will want to hurry and get it ordered so you don't miss out. Your next stop on the hop is to Kathy's Blog. Hop on and enjoy!! Have a great day!

26 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sarah, oh wow, how cute is this. Great image, love the papers and a fab design as always.
Love Sandra xxx

Kristen Conant said...

Too funny! It fits the requirements! Yep it does sound like a joke. Glad it was a clean one! LOL

Stacy Morgan said...

Lol so very cute. Great theme this month!

Rhonda Miller said...

Soo cute. I love the image and the papers you've used.

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable card, wonderful design and the image is just so cute!

Debbie said...

This is such a cute card!!! Love that paper!!

Tami B. said...

This is a fun theme and your card is great. I love the cute little cow.

Edwina said...

I love the butterflies on your card. The one pin looks like a ladybug. As soon as I read the theme I thought ladybug. Your cow looks so friendly. I love cows in the field. Believe it or not I had a pet as one as a kid.Her name was Lucy. I guess that is why I like them so.Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Anonymous said...

Awesome card - I love the cow and the paisley background. Makes it look like a handkerchief. Some great embellishments there too!

Linda Anderson said...

Oh how fabulous Sarah! This card simply makes me smile! Love it.

Linda

craftymom205 said...

Great card. Love the cow.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Heather said...

What a fun card! That cow is adorable and all the details you added are awesome.

Barb said...

SUPER CUTE, Sarah!!

scrapfancy said...

She is so cute and love how you put her together. Thanks for sharing.

Aundria B. said...

What a fun card - the cow is simply adorable! Thank you for sharing this cute card!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh my gosh! What a fun card!

landerson213 said...

Super cute, that little cow is adorable! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

OMGosh, would you look at that sweet image. The bandana paper makes the perfect background. Such a cute card, Sarah. Love your design!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

this is absolutely moo-velous!

Anonymous said...

Love the cow, thank you so much for sharing your card.

Donna said...

This is adorable! Love the cow image and the sentiment is perfect!

Patty said...

Super cute!! Love the paper & the stick pins!

Indy's Designs said...

What an adorable cow! Love the layout and embellishments!

An'Jenic G. said...

Love your card. The cow is just so cute. Love Love It!

Jo4Him said...

What a fun card; love all the details. Thanks for sharing.

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous, fun card Sarah love that cute image and also the colours and design, super work.
hugs
lorraine x