Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Digital Release Day for Clear Dollar Stamps!

It's the 15th of the month - woohoo! That means new digital stamps at Clear Dollar Stamps! This month they are releasing so many sets! The first one I am showing you is called "Jesus Hands". My words can't describe this stamp set! I just loved it from the first moment I saw it! The sentiment says it all for me.
My second card for today is using a set called "Light of His Love". This set comes with a fun sun and this fun moon stamp and several sentiments.
You will want to now hop on over to the Clearly iStamp blog so you can see all the sets being released. Also remember to visit the other designers to see what they have created. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Sarah. As always, you showcase the new sets perfectly. Beautifully coloured, fabulous designs and lovely papers and embellishments.
Love Sandra xxx

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous! Wow... the hands are amazing... Very powerful, great new digi's!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Oh Wow, AMAZING card, made me tear up!! Beautifully done :)

Linda Anderson said...

Beyond words stunning Sarah!! Love 'em all!

Linda

Pat (mspfd) said...

These are stunning creations, Sarah! Love them both.

Glenda Atkins said...

Sarah,both cards are fabulous and the first one is amazing!

Sandy said...

Your cards turned out beautiful. Your coloring is always so pretty but I also love how you embellish your cards. Love them both!!

Anonymous said...

Both cards are amazing, Sarah! Fantastic coloring, and it's always so fun to see how you accessorize. I agree, that Jesus' Hands set is so powerful...really puts it all in perspective doesn't it?