Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Charlie and Charliene Digi Release

I have some really exciting news for all of you today. Clear Dollar Stamps is releasing 20 (that's right - 20) digital stamp sets of Charlie and Charliene! How fun is that! I have used two of the sets for cards to show you. For the first card I used the set "Charlie Tweens". This set is just too cute! You will receive a Charlie and a Charliene. Because they are tweens you will also receive a backpack, cell phone, and MP3 player. Plus, all kinds of fun teen sentiments. This is a must set for the teen year cards.
For the next card I have to show you I used the digital set "Charlie Sledding". Our Iowa winters are perfect for sledding so I knew I loved this set from the start. Although when I go sledding I must say we never have seen anything like the picture on the card below. =)
If you would like to see what the other design team members have made with some of the sets you just need to hop on over to the Clearly iStamp blog. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

5 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh this is just too much fun, both cards truly 'rock'! gorgeous work!

Kristen Conant said...

LOL! Love those horses!!! I am in a horse family and have lots of friends with horses. Love these!!!! Good job Sarah

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh, I am going to have to check them out! Two very cute images and great designs!

Linda Anderson said...

Two super cute cards Sarah!!! Love 'em both!! But then who wouldn't love Charlie!!!

Linda

Shelby said...

Great kids cards! your coloring is fantabulous and the layout and papers work amazingly well!!

Shelby