Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Digital Release Day for Doodle Pantry!

Yeah!! It's digi release day for Doodle Pantry. You are totally going to love all the sets this month! Well, I love them all. =) The set I get to show you is called "Football Helmet". Now, remember this is an American company so our "Football" is different than the rest of the world "Football". In my house we have two Kansas City Chief football fans and one Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan. This set is just too cool! The football helmet comes plain or in color. I went on the Kansas City Chiefs website to see how their helmets look. This is as close as I will ever get but when I showed my husband I got a "Wow, that's really cool".
So give it your best shot. Go to your teams website and see what you can do for your biggest football fan. Oh, yeah the football and sentiment also comes with the set. If you know anything about American football and what is going on this coming weekend you will understand why this is the sentiment that was perfect for the Chiefs season this year. =) No championship, no playoffs, no super bowl this year for our team. That's ok we are still huge fans! Now to see all the great sets being released this month go to the Doodle Pantry website and start falling in love!

13 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

How fantastic is this! Great job creating a Chiefs' hemet. Love the threaded ribbon and crisp clean design. Go Sarah!!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is totally COOL! Not the team ofcourse (ha kidding) super fun. Great idea.

Lorie said...

Your card is just fantastic Sarah...well, except that it should be a Packers helmet! LOL! Really, I love every aspect of your card! Great job!

Kristine said...

AWESOME card Sarah... love how you personalized the helmet like that--great job!! Love the way you used the footballs on this too *Ü* Hugs, Kris

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is amazing! Love the ribbon you used like lace, the image, football, everything!!! Absolutely fantastic!

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! What a fabulous masculine card! I love the lacing idea! That's so creative!

Donna said...

I love how you personalized the helmet - great job!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a great idea to make the helmet fit your team! I love the lacing and the coloring of it all!
Hugs,
Georgia

Dawn Frost said...

Awesome card Sarah! I really like how you did the ribbon like a lace. Fantastic masculine card!

Kathy W. said...

Yeah KC!! Great card Sarah and I love the ribbon detail...that's awesome!

Patti J said...

Love your card, and KCC's! Great job, Sarah - thanks for sharing!

AllisonG said...

Love how your card turned out - especially the lacing. I have that tool from We R. I should dig it out!

Patti P. said...

What a fantastic job you did with the helmet, I especially love the ribbon laces. You are the best!
hugs...