Thursday, October 16, 2014

Happy Delightful Thursday!


Thursday already?  I know I am shocked too.  Today I have a card to show you that I used the image Magical Marcie from Digital Delights.  She looks very magical with her glowing wand.  You will want to hop on over to the Digital Delights blog to see what the other designers have created for you and this Delightful Thursday!
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Crafter's Cafe - Image with a hat
Crafting For All Seasons - Bottons and Bows (the bows are in her hair)

8 comments:

Migdalia said...

Green is my favorite color and orange!!
I ADORE your ADORABLE card!! Such a sweet image!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love this design and wow your coloring is just beautiful. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous Sarah (although I don't feel very scared of her) - thanks for joining in with our Boo theme at Without Words this month. xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card! I love the cute image, brilliant colouring and great layout.
Thank you for taking part in the Without Words Challenge this month.
Sue xx

Monica taylor said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for playing in our challenge!

♥ Monica
DT Member for Crafter's Cafe Challenge!
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

Joanne said...

Such an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week :)
Joanne xo

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. Love the Little Details on your Project.
Thanks you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs ELfie

Bianca said...

What a lovely project! Love all that pritty details you have add. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all seasons. xx Bianca