Monday, October 27, 2014

Adult Halloween Treat

It's fun to celebrate Halloween no matter your age.  Well, today over at 2 Cute Ink Challenge we are starting a new challenge and it is "Halloween Treats".  We received this adorable Caramel Apple digital stamp and I thought it would be a fun tag for a Apple Ale for a girlfriend. =)  We would love to have you all participate this challenge so we can see what kind of Halloween treats you will be passing out.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
That Craft Place - Halloween
Pumpkin Spice - Halloween
Sweet Stampin' - Anything but a Card
Crafts 4 Eternity - Halloween
Creative Corner - Halloween

5 comments:

Michele said...

this is cute! a lovely idea, wonderfully executed. xo

Michele said...

also we would welcome this project at the cheerfulstamppad BlogSpot com for our anything goes fall colors challenge! xo

Migdalia said...

Way to cute! Made me smile!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Nance said...

I love how you made this week's digi into a drink tag! So so cute! Have a great week! Nance

Monika Reeck said...

Sarah I love this lovely cute stamp and great coloring too..great idea for using it as a tag ...cute cute..Love this Sarah, I made Ghost card this time hope you like to visiting me back..húgs, Monika