Monday, October 13, 2014

A new princess at 2 Cute Images has arrived


Isn't she a cutie!  She has just arrived at 2 Cute Ink Images and I love her.  When I was coloring her I thought if I was a princess what would I like my dress to look like?   Then I thought, wait one minute, I am a princess so my dress has to be red.  So she is wearing my princess dress.  Starting today at 2 Cute Ink Challenge we are having a princess challenge.  We want to see your princesses and how you would dress them. =)
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Come and Get It - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
That Craft Place - Girls but no pink
Fab 'n' Funky - Ribbon

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

Her coloring is beautiful!! Awesome color combo and sweet image! Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lovely image. Gorgeous paper and beautiful lace. Thanks for joining the fun at Fab 'n' Funky this week for our 'Anything with Ribbon' challenge. Good luck. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Nance said...

Love your princess, Sarah. The coloring is awesome and love the 3d look! Nance

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Girls and / or women have fun” challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Come and Get It)

Meighan Wheller said...

A lovely image and beautifully coloured. Love the frame behind the image and the lace. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

Gayle's Crafty Blog said...

Great card..Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place..Hugz Gayle xx