Thursday, July 25, 2019

White Christmas

It's day 6 over at the Bugaboo Christmas in July party.  Today we had a photo of a very white Christmas and the movie "White Christmas" as a theme.  I used part of the image Christmas Tree Row, I only used one of the trees as you can see.  The rest got cropped out.  I used my Copic markers to color the tree then used glitter on top to give it the effect of being outside in winter.  There is nothing like seeing all the trees so beautiful after new fallen snow.  Thanks for stopping by today.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Bugaboo Day 6 - Photo and movie "White Christmas"
 Cute Card Thursday - No Patterned Paper

2 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

Love your tree Sarah, great card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's CIJ challenge good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Deb said...

Fabulous design, love the embossed background!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Deb xx