Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Santa Clause Peeker


This is my project for day 3 over at the Bugaboo Christmas in July party.  For day 3 they wanted to see anything but a card using the movie "Santa Claus is Coming to Town".  I used this fun Santa Clause Peeker and decorated a notebook.  Perfect to keep all your Christmas list organized.  Thanks for stopping by  I hope you have a great day!
I would like to submit this project into these challenges:
Bugaboo Christmas in July - Anything but a card using "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" movie theme.
Shopping Our Stash - Christmas
Tuesday Throwdown - Add some bling.

3 comments:

Margreet said...

Love your notebook with the cute peeking Santa and the gorgeus ribbons.
Thanks for joining the CIJ event of Catch the Bug.
xxx Margreet DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card! I love how colorful and festive it is! Your coloring is awesome too! Thanks for joining in hte 9th Annual CIJ at Bugaboo!!!

Tammy Miller said...

I love your ABC Project, thank you so much for taking the time to join in our Monday challenge in our CIJ event it means so much to us to have you!