Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Guest Designer at Digital Delights

 
I was so excited to be asked to be a guest designer over at Digital Delights!  Have you seen this set at Digital Delights?  They all come together and are called Potion Labels.  I used them to decorate the juice boxes above.  I will be having some special trick-or-treaters this year and this will be one of the things they are given.

 As you can see I taped the straw back onto the back of the box for them to use.  At first I wasn't happy with the colors of the boxes so I did my best to cover all that.  Although the red and green would be perfect for Christmas treats. I think this is just so much fun!  How adorable these would be sitting on a table for kids at a party.  I gotta make sure I get pictures of them drinking out of these scary drink boxes. =)  

I would like to submit this project into these challenges:
City Crafter - Halloween
Clear It Out - Child


10 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

These are really creative. Might have to lift this idea for scouts

Ros Crawford said...

These look absolutely fabulous! Many thanks for playing at CCCB

Stephanie U said...

What a fun idea! I bet your trick or treaters will love them. Thanks for playing along with UIT!

Unknown said...

These turned out so cute. Very creative. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

What acreative idea!! Love the cute labels!! Congrats on your GDT!Thank you for sharing your fun and cute creations this week at CCCB :-)

Heather B said...

Cute idea!! Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ver creative.....yes, I have me some Digital Delight images too, but not those. And, you are a Guest designer for that site too....my goodness......what a busy and very talented lady you are!!!! But it certainly isn't surprising with your talent.

Cathy Dineen said...

What a great idea! Thanks for playing with us at Use it Tuesday! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is just so sweet, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a FABulous idea! Great job!
Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out challenges. We hope to see you again soon.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥