Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pretty Sunflower

Did you get snow this weekend? I was hearing that a lot of places that don't normally get snow did. We did - again! =) I made this card today to make things feel like spring. The fun image is from Deedee's Digi's. The set is called My Sunshine. I just love the sentiment. The sentiment added to my happiness today. The layout for this card came from Our Creative Corner.
All of these challenges wanted to see flowers this week: Crazy 4 Challenges, One Stop Challenge, Stamp Something, and Stampin' B's. Thanks for stopping by and have a bright cheery day.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Yep, cheers me! Great colors, that tag really rocks! Great ribbon and dp.

Shelley said...

This looks fab, thanks for playing at OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

Anonymous said...

We had been praying hard for snow, but none for us -- oh well, maybe next year! Your card is so warm, Sarah -- it would be really hard not to smile at this! :-)

Cathy Spicer said...

I'm a sunflower freak and this is SOOOOO lovely. A perfect spring flower creations for the OSC Challenge. THANKS for sharing!

Cat, OSCC DT

Rebecca Ednie said...

Such a beautiful cheery card! I love that image! Thanks for playing at the OCC this week!

Sarah Gough said...

so lovely and bright! Thanks for distressing our sketch at OCC this week!