Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Digital Stamps at Clear Dollar Stamps!

Yeah! It's the 15th of the month. That means the digital stamps and SVG files are released over at Clear Dollar Stamps. This month they are releasing four digital stamp sets. The one I am showing off is called Pansy. This is just a beautiful stamp set. Flowers mean spring and I am all for that kind of thinking right now.
The second card I am showing you today is using two different SVG files. They have a whole Spring Bouquest set. The flowers you can make with this set is just endless! For this card I used two different kinds of flowers and used two of the different kinds of greenery. I used Glimmer Mist to get the coloring. The layout for this card is also an SVG file. It is called Card Cute File. This month they are also releasing three different card layouts. The verse on the card is from a set called Scriptures of Hope.
My last card for you today is using the Spring Bouquest SVG file and the Card Cut SVG file. This daisy is just so sweet and says spring. =)
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you hop on over to the Clearly iStamp blog and see everything that is available starting today.




4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sarah. Wow, what can I say. These are stunning. You make the most adorable creations. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Kathy and Lucky said...

Sarah, your cards are beautiful, love the flowers and the pearls, oh really I love everything about both of them.

Lisa Lara said...

Look at you....all these beautiful creations Sarah. Wow. I love em all.

scrappintlc said...

Beautiful! What did you use for the word "pansy" on the first card?