Sunday, August 12, 2012

It's a birthday "Cod"

Hehe!  How fun is this sentiment!!  I love it!  This is a digital set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Splash.  I need some adult birthday cards coming up and this one will work great!
                                                              This is the inside of the card.
I would like to submit this card into the Card Positioning Systems, I followed the sketch and really had fun with it.  I am also submitting this card into The Squirrel and The Fox challenge they are hosting a Sea challenge.  Hope your weekend was great and have a great start to the week!

6 comments:

April said...

This is really cute! I love the play on words. I love all the elements! Great job!

April said...

This is really cute! I love the play on words. I love all the elements! Great job!

Karen Hasheck said...

Too too cute- so much so I had to go buy the set and pin the card!

Pia S said...

This is beautiful! Love the paper, great for an underwater scene, and the bubbles make such fab details!

Kelly L said...

Pretty colors, great idea with the fish and the sentiment -- LOL - I heard a Boston accent when I read that one, are you from Boston? lol ;) Kel

happyglitzygirl said...

Beautiful Card, lovely details, really like the beads, thanks for playing with the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde