Monday, August 13, 2012

Are you a "busy bee"?

Isn't this just a hoot!!!  I love it!  I have to tell you I am getting so addicted to Lisa's stamps at Clear Dollar Stamps!  This set is called Bumbles.  The card I posted yesterday is also using one of Lisa's sets.  Go on over and check her out.  She is very whimsical.  I have always loved her creativity in her cards and now her stamps are just the topping on the cake!  I'm always excited to see what she comes up with next!

I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - Clean and Simple using the above sketch.
Craft Your Passion - Gone buggy
Critter Sketch - Digital stamp
Love to Create - Sparkle
The Crazy Challenge - Black, white, and 1 (Yellow for me)
Sweet Stampin' - Things with wings
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you too enjoy all of Lisa's stamps at Clear Dollar Stamps!

13 comments:

Cricutjunkie said...

OMG! How cute is this card, you did an awesome job. I love the colors and your creativity. TFS
Traci

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Sarah. This is just fabulous. Everything about it is very pretty.
Love Sandra xxx

marion said...

Owww what a cute bee !! Gorgeous card ! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch, good luck and hope to see you back soon. HUgs, Marion

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

This is too stinking cute!!! I love that be as well!! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays "Clean and Simple" Challenge as well as taking a leap into the Bonus challenge, gorgeously created.

Hugs,
Calypso

Doreen said...

super cute card. Lovely bee. It's really amazing
Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' and Saturated Canary this week
Doreen xx

Thrifty Finn said...

Ooh, this is so cute! Good luck on Craft Your Passion!

Rachel said...

Too cute! Love this card!
Thanks for joining us at Swet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Cathy Dineen said...

Your little bee is so cute, I especially love the wings!

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week! :)

Olivia said...

Oh this is soo cute. Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Jenny said...

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. This is super cute and colours and that gingham yellow are perfect. Love it! x

Janneke said...

What a funny card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Ellen said...

Very nice card and funny too! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

~ginny said...

I came to check your card out after seeing you won this week! Great card - I love it! Congrats!
I'm so glad you joined the challenge at Craft Your Passion and I hope to see you again next week!
~ginny
CYP Design Team