Sunday, August 26, 2012

Friends and Flowers

I'm gonna admit to officially being out of control of my own crafting.  I have to tell you this card started out as a clean and simple card.  I just can't stop myself.  Junky is officially my style - I admit it.  I used a fabric flower that I made months ago for a swap.  It is made with denim and tulle with a pearl and ribbon center.  I found the tutorial on you tube.  The sentiment is the one that I just received from Crackerbox Rubber Stamps as a prize and it went perfectly with the fabric flower.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Come and Get It - 3 D Flowers
Sunday Sketch - Sketch
Card Crafters Circle - Fabric
Charisma Cardz - Lace
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Punches, dies, and shapes
Cute Card Thursday - Bling it up
Dutch Dare - Bling it up
Fab 'n' Funky - Leaves
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday!

17 comments:

Judy McKay said...

I like your dtails in your card, especially the centre of the large flower and the pearls. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it this week.

heidy said...

This is so beautiful!!
Thanks for joining CCt this week!
Hugs Heidy

Anne-Marie said...

Beautifully done and I just love your gorgeous fabric flower! Thanks for linking up at Card Crafter's Circle...good luck!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh it's lovely Sarah!!

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWW Sarah this is absolutely stunning, wow, the papers, colours and design are superb, the flowers and other embellishments look awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, awesome design and love the big bold flower! Adore all the foliage!!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Sarah. WOW. This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the design and such delicate colours. Your flower is simply amazing. Sarah, PLEASE dont ever change your style of crafting, its what makes you unique and very special. I love everything that you make, and I know they are all made with love and care.
Happy crafting my friend.
Love Sandra xxx

Caz said...

This is lovely..Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

And good luck..

Caz xx CC DT

Pat (mspfd) said...

Definitely not junky, Sarah! It's gorgeous!!

Trish and Treasure said...

Thanks for playing in our Fabric Challenge this week at Card Crafter’s Circle, I really like how you have created this wonderful card and I really love this denim flower !!So much detail, it's really wonderful!!!
Hugs
Trish Munro

Helen said...

This is stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Dutch Dare Card Challenges this week.

Hugs Helen DT xx

Bubbles said...

Lovely card, so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Hey Sarah, Love the card, that flower is very cool. Thanks for joining us again at Come and Get it this week.

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Sarah - love all of your details and your use of Dies - perfect for this weeks challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ - we appreciare your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Jenée said...

Beautiful card. The fabric flower is "da bomb!" It is gorgeous, girl. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Sarah, your flower is gorgeous..Thanks so much for choosing our challenge this week at Card Crafter's Circle!

cardmaking bird said...

Beautiful card, Sarah - I LOVE your flower arrangement! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp - hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Marie x