Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Clear Dollar Stamps Digital Release Day!

Yeah, it's digital release day at Clear Dollar Stamps!  I always get excited about this day of the month!  The first card I have to show you today uses a set called Back To School.  I just loved this fat pencil.  This is a fun set and lots you can do with it!
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Use It Tuesday - School (my ribbon is so old that the glue attached to the back fell off hehe)
Creative Card Crew - Script paper
The Pink Elephant - Back to School

My second project for today is showing off the new set called Baby.  I just loved this bottle and made it into a shower invitation.  This could easy be made also into a girl bottle invitation.  
 The inside invitation is also part of the set.  It worked perfectly.
I would like to submit this card into the Use Your Stuff Challenge.  The ribbons are from my scrap ribbon box and I have had the baby feet charm for about a year.  I would also like to submit this card into the Twisted Tuesday challenge they are looking for mostly blue with one other color so my baby boy bottle invite worked great.  I think I tend to always do boy things is because that is what I raised.  I find boy things so much easier. =)  Now you can hop on over to the Clearly iStamp blog and see all the new set being released today!!

13 comments:

Joey said...

These are fantastic! Love the bold look to these images, the back to school card looks amazing. Joey x

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

YAHOO!!! You are AMAZING! I'm here because I'm getting the link to this post so I can post it (with these cute cards) onto my blog!!

Unknown said...

What an awesome baby shower invitation! So cute and I really like the charm you attached with the little feet on it. Thanks for taking the challenge with us on the Use Your Stuff blog this week :)

Cathy Dineen said...

I love that big pencil!

Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!! :)

Joanna M. said...

Your back-to-school card is soo stinkin' cute! I absolutely LOVE it! Thanks for joining us this challenge at Creative Card Crew!

Stacey Schafer said...

adorable projects! thanks for sharing the school-themed card with us at TPE:))

Unknown said...

I'm glad you got to use your old ribbon that works perfectly with your cute school card! Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday!

Elle said...

Love both your cards, they are great. Thanks for playing along with the current Creative Card Crew challenge.

Hugs
Elle

Patty Gorka said...

Love your baby bottle invite, what a great idea! Thanks for playing along this week at Twisted Tuesday Challengs!

Pia S said...

Two great cards!
I think the "back to school" card has such a great, clean design, and those pencils are so decorative and fitting for the theme of your card!

Barbara said...

I love both these projects.
Thanks for playing along this week on the Use Your Stuff challenge.

Heather B said...

I love that ribbon and the background paper! Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!!

Haven_mom4 said...

Very cute cards. Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday