Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Friend

This isn't my style at all but I did have fun making this card.  I have to tell you though those orange dots are calling for pearls to be placed in the center of them. I guess that's how my cards progress they call to me. =) I used several Stampin' Up items that I purchased a while back for this card.  I used the stamp set Family Reunion for the sentiments.  The flower pots and leaves are from the stamp Packed For Mom.  I also used the Adorning Accents Edgelits and the embossing folder that goes with it.  The flower buttons are also from Stampin' Up.  How fun to use the stuff you have been holding on to.
I would like to submit my card into these challenges: 
Try Stampin' on Tuesday - Sketch
Crafty Sentiments - Clean and Simple
Oldie But Goodie - Friend
Come and Get It - Adult Birthday 
Corrosive Challenge - Birthday
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

April said...

A really neat card! I love the shape of the patterned paper. Great job!

Meighan Wheller said...

Your card looks awesome. I love how you layered the papers and cardstock. Great colours and emblishments too! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Come and Get It. Regards Meighan

Nancy Seed said...

Great job Sarah. I have the embossing and cutting dies for the edges and forget to use them, until I see how great they look on the cards. Thanks for joining us over at Try Stampin on Tuesday this week.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card Sarah,love the embellishments, those buttons make great flowers!

Judy McKay said...

I like the look of your card. The layers of papers and card stock really make the card stand out. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Come and Get It.

Anonymous said...

Sarah...your card is great. As usual there is a little extra to make it special. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us on Come and Get It this week.

Glenda Calkins said...

So pretty and cute! Great card! Thanks for playing along with the TSOT sketches.

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card - love the papers
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this week
Lisa x

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I love your take on our sketch! Awesome job. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

Kathy said...

Such a sweet birthday card. Love the color combo. Thanks for joining us for the Corrosive challenge this week.