Sunday, November 18, 2018

Let It Snow

I gotta say I'm not all too ready for a bunch of snow yet.  We have already had some and that is enough for me.  But I had to use that perfect sentiment for this so happy little snowman.  The image and sentiment are both from Bugaboo Stamps.  The snowman is part of a stamp called Snowmen Snowflakes Collage.  I cropped the other snowmen out because I just wanted this cutie for the card.  The sentiment is part of a set called Snowman Set 02.  
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Stella Says - Sketch
Unicorn Challenges - Use a Sentiment
Color Throwdown - Red, Light Blue, and White
My Time to Craft - Let It Snow

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that sweet snowman... eeks… I wouldn't be ready for snow either!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

A cute and colourful Christmas card. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

Larelyn said...

Such a cute card and such happy colors. Thanks for sharing at My Time to Craft.