Thursday, October 25, 2018

Fall Plaid paper pack from Cute 'N' Crafty

I am excited to tell you that I am the guest designer for Cute 'N' Crafty for the month of November.  I also asked Tabitha if I could used the new digital paper pack called Fall Plaid Paper with this super cute Scarecrow to show off today for opening day of the paper pack.  All of the Cute 'N' Crafty images and paper packs are available on her Etsy store.  Hop on over and check them out.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Back to Basics - Stencil or Masks (that is what I use for my clouds)
Use Your Stuff - Mood Board - Fall Items
Addicted To Stamps - Autumn Colors

4 comments:

renee said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Use Your Stuff!

missgailly said...

What an adorable image and great background. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Cazro said...

A fabulous card, perfect clouds. An adorable scarecrow, perfect colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Back to Basics and Beyond. Caz. DT

Danoesja said...

Your card is so cute and beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings, Danoesja