Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Greatest of these is Charity


I am so very excited to announce that I have joined a new design team.  I am now on the Word Art Wednesday Team.  They are mainly a scripture challenge with a new scripture verse to use every two weeks but we will also love to see your any uplifting project you are working on.  I am a little late in posting because life as slammed me this week but God is good!  Our scripture for the next two weeks is 1 Corinthians 13:13.  It is a beautiful scripture that really speaks to crafts - we are very giving people.  Come on over and join in the challenge fun!  I would love to see you all there.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Come and Get It - 3 or More Layers
Sunday Stamps - Colors
The Paper Girls - Patterned Papers

5 comments:

Dana Johnson said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

N-Eva said...

What a lovely card .
Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

stampwithamyk said...

So very pretty! I love the bow and your colors are just perfect! Great design. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Teresa Kline said...

hello sarah! super cute card, luv the mix of colors and design! I am so glad you played along with us at
sunday stamps!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness

PJ said...

Great patterns and layers.
pjs-projects.blogspot.com