Friday, January 6, 2017

Psalms 107:2


I started this card a couple days ago and it has taken me that long just to glue it up.  But it is finally all glued and ready to post.  Some cards just work like that.  This beautiful verse is a free one from Word Art Wednesday.  Every Wednesday they offer a free scripture.  I used to participate in the challenge and I am going to get back into it.  I really enjoy using their scripture images.  This turned out simple but pretty.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Little Red Wagon - Something New (Scripture Image)
Word Art Wednesday - Psalm 107:2
Craft Rocket - Something New (Scripture Image)
Crafty Ribbon - Ribbon
Cute Card Thursday - Something New (Scripture Image)
Crafty Catz - Ribbon

10 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is lovely! Beautiful background paper and a wonderful verse! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card! I love the background papers you chose to showcase your pretty die cut verse!
I'd like to invite you to check out the CropStop blog link up where anything goes as long as you use something from a company they carry.
http://www.cropstop.com/blog
Blessings to you!

JanR said...

Great card! Love that double bow. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Lisa Lara said...

This is an absolute beauty Sarah. I love the message.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi again, Sarah!
Lucky me, I get to stop by and take another peek at this gorgeous card. Thanks so much for also sharing it with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. It's a pleasure to have you join us.
Blessings.
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Karen Letchworth said...

OK....wait a minute. Now I'm noticing that the comment I left earlier today didn't get posted. I don't know what happened. Anyway....I came by and saw this earlier today. I love that you've used the word art scripture, and I want you to know how grateful I am to have you participate in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. I had also written (although it's disappeared...LOL) that I would love to have you Guest Design for me at Word Art Wednesday. If you are interested, please drop me an email.
Have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Wendy L said...

So beautiful, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket xxxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is really lovely - especially the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Sharon Wheet said...

beautiful card

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Super card, thanks so muchf or sharing it with us over at Crafty Catz this week!
Hugs Donna (DT) xx