Monday, October 31, 2016

Warm drinks for a cool day


Brrrr, it's a chilly Halloween day here.  I decided to warm up with the image "Spiced Latte" from 2 Cute Ink.  I printed the image on three different patterned paper and cut them apart.  These two coffee cups are just adorable together.  The image is from September so only available if you are a club member.  Sorry, but it is easy to be a club member - so hop on over and check it out.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
The Paper Players - Tic Tac Toe - Snowflakes, Patterned Paper, and Ribbon
A Gem of a Challenge - Snowflakes
Daring Cardmakers - Sparkle and Shine
CRAFT - Ribbon, Sparkle, and Shine

8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Beyond adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

Janis Lewis said...

I love these coffee cups! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Paper Play Skteches.
~DT Janis

LeAnne said...

So cute, makes me want a cup of something warm myself! Thanks for playing with my tic-tac-toe challenge this week!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness - this card is the cutest! Love the colors and that cute image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Play Sketches! -Lori DT

Aunty Sue said...

brilliant love the image and thanks for sharing at craft this week and good luck

Dawn said...

Your coffee cups look so happy together. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers.

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Jeannie said...

Hi Sarah! This image is adorable and I'm sorry I missed it. Love the colors and your paper piecing. The sequins, ribbon, and charm just pull it all together beautifully. I thought of you while I was making a birthday card for my boss since it has a jar of pickles on it...if you check out my Dragonfly Journeys board on my Pinterest page you'll see it since it's the last thing I put on there. Thanks so much for joining my Coffee Therapy Challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys