Monday, May 11, 2015

New challenge over at 2 Cute Ink


Happy Monday!  Today we start another challenge over at the 2 Cute Ink Challenge blog!  WooHoo!!  Our challenge for these two weeks is "For the Birds".  I thought that was a fun idea.  All the design team received Nature Owl.  I love seeing how we all colored this cute image up differently.  The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry.  That set is called "Quirky Owl".  I love play on word sentiments.  I hope you will come on over and join in the fun!
This is a different angle of the card.  I wanted to show you the paper I used inside and all the different layers on the card.

I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Aud Sentiments - Sketch
Outlawz Friday - Any Celebration
Crafty Calendar - Things with Wings
Outlawz Saturday - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Jacee said...

Fabulous card, love the papers and the colours, a great creation
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

~ginny said...

I LOVE this take on the sketch Sarah! The paper choices are fabulous & the colors for the owl are a perfect match. Flower details are a great detail. Thank you for sharing this project and your creativity at Aud Sentiments!
~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#131 – Sketch Challenge]
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Planetsusie said...

OOoh Sarah - a totally gorgeous image and wonderful papers - I love your card! Thank you for entering the Crafty Calendar (Things with wings) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Cards By MI said...

This is lovely. Sweet image and I love the colour combo you have use. It's so sweet. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments.
Love n hugs
Marie

Sandy said...

Gorgeous! love the fab papers you've used and the wonderful owl too. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight
Hugs,
Sandy