Thursday, December 25, 2014

It's a...GIRL!


I have to figure out how to take better pictures for my scrapbook pages.  If any of you have any ideas, please share them.  I use a light box for my cards maybe I need to make a larger box for my pages?  Anyway, this page has my granddaughters sonogram pictures.  I'm sure you can't see it but the arrows all point to the word "GIRL".  Yeah!  I was so excited.  After raising boys I deserved this little angel to love and spoil.
I would like to submit this layout into these challenges:
CRAFT - Anything Goes
Crafting for all Seasons - Anything but a card
Stick It Down - Layout
Use Your Stuff - Anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes

8 comments:

Katy said...

This is such a sweet page!! I love how you scrapped the sonogram pictures! What a wonderful keepsake! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down! :)

Phillis Walrath said...

Love your LO--so girly. Thanks fro playing along with us at SID!

Darcy said...

Love the flower bunch and the dotted paper! Thank you for sharing with us at SID!

Cheryl Even said...

So cute! Love this layout idea, and the pink and green chevrons plus the arrows are a nice touch.

Unknown said...

Beautiful work, I love what you did with the sketch! Thank you for joining our challenge at Stick It Down!

Donna said...

Cute as can be!

Anonymous said...

Great layout! What a fun way to scrap the photos! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and don't forget about our DT call
http://useyourstuff.blogspot.ca/2014/12/its-dt-call.html
Tammy DT

Laureen said...

Great layout! Great take on the sketch! I love how you made the banner version smaller. Exciting for you that it is girl! All the best! Thank you for playing along with us at the Stick It Down!