Sunday, September 21, 2014

Get the tools out


I love this tool set from Doodle Pantry.  All the men that are in my life are very handy with tools so this set is so perfect.  Plus I love a good pun and this sentiment is a great pun!  I used tin foil on my card just for a different look.  It was hard to get a decent picture with out a weird glare.  The brads are too perfect with this set.  This fun set is called Classic Tools and I think it is a must have for male cards.  Hop on over and check it out.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
The Paper Players - Clean and Simple
Aud Sentiments - For Men
The Male Room - Metal (the brads and the tin foil are metal)
Cards 4 Guyz - No Patterned Paper

10 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Sarah, this is a great card. Love the pun!

Cazro said...

A brilliant card, I love the use of the tin foil for the background. Great use of the tools and yes, a wonderful pun in your sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cute! Great take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

This is an incredibly awesome masculine card Sarah. The embellishments are too perfect. I love that you used foil too!

Helen said...

A great card - that sentiment is perfect too!

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Vic said...

how clever! love the tin foil backing paper.... and that sentiment with the image brings a real smile.... thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys - Vic, guest designer for September. x

Sue - said...

Great masculine card - clever idea to use tinfoil! Thank you for joining us in The Male Room.

Joanna M. said...

I love the idea to use tin-foil ... totally stealing that idea! Great card!

Rocky said...

I know what you mean about trying to photograph metal....ah!!! I love this card, it's just right for our challenge at TMR, thank you for joining us.

Deborah Frings said...

Love the sentiment and little die cut saw - brilliant! The brads are just perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!