Thursday, August 28, 2014

We're like - Peas and Carrots

Today is Delightful Thursday and I have a couple's card for you.  This set is called "Peas and Carrots".  This would make a fun wedding or anniversary card.  Not every couple are the normal bride and groom.  This is such a fun and happy image.  I printed the image on the green and orange cardstock and paper pieced them.  The cardstock has a shimmer to it.  I hope you will come on over to the Digital Delights blog and see what the other design team members have made for today.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Sisterhood of Crafters - Fancy Folds
Crafty Creations - Something Old (my designer paper and cardstock are old, so is the ribbon)
Just Inkspirational - Wedding (mine is for a fun couple)

5 comments:

Darlene said...

LOL! Oh Sarah this is SO adorable! Great fold and awesome coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘FANCY FOLD’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Diane said...

What a fun and cute card!! Thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our "Fancy Fold" challenge!!
Diane TSH DT

Sassy Raggedy said...

Beautiful Card Sarah. I love the dp paper. How creative, I never thought to use this as bride and groom. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

tinanoute said...

Too cute I adore thank you for your participation to JIC

Terri's Cards N More said...

What a cute card. Love those images and paper choices. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's "Fancy Folds" challenge.