Monday, July 21, 2014

Snappy Birthday

Have a snappy birthday.  I love pun sentiments and this is a keeper.  This cute crab in from 2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps and is called Beach Ball Crab.  It just makes me smile seeing a crab in swimming trunks.  The image comes with him holding a beach ball over over his head.  I wanted him to be holding this banner so I cut him out, then I had to cut his "arms" off to spread them just a little to hold the banner better.  Today at 2 Cute Ink Challenges we are starting a new two week challenge.  This challenge is an "anything goes" one, so everyone can jump on in the fun and play along.  I hope to see you all there!
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Crafty Calendar - Summer Fun
Crafty 4 Eternity - Lots of Laughs
Creative Corner - Love of ribbon
Crafty Creations - Let's Party

2 comments:

Planetsusie said...

This did make me giggle Sarah, I think it was the swimming trunks - at least they aren't budgie smugglers! I love the choice of papers and the colours - such a brilliant card!

Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

michele said...

Fabulous card Sarah! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x