Monday, June 16, 2014

You're a Lifesaver!

I have a fun card to show you tonight.  This is as CAS as I can get.   I always love looking at everyone else's clean cards but I think I am just scared of white.  So this is my take on a clean and simple card.  I used the digital stamp set from Doodle Pantry called Mini Summer Trio.  I always have a thing for pun sentiments so when I saw this I knew I would use it.  I paperpieced the lifesaver ring with the red star paper.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Crafting When We Can - Use scraps
CAS on Sunday - CAS and paperpiecing
Catch The Bug - Summertime
Retro Sketches - Sketch
Brown Sugar - Summer
Simply Create Too - Celebrate your countries colors (USA)
Pals Paper Arts - Red, white, and blue
Charisma Cardz - Sparkle and shine

14 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Wonderful creation. Beautiful layout. Great combo. Bravo ! It's successful !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Today !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Absolutely fabulous card, Sarah. Love the mix of background papers. Your design rocks.

Joanna M. said...

I'm with you ... I can NOT do CAS. I like this card (fabulous papers!) but I agree, it's not CAS. :-)

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Sarah: Beautiful USA card! Glad you entered the Simply Create Too "Celebrate Your Country" Challenge. We hope you come back this Friday, June 20th, to enter in our next challenge.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team

Diane Roberts said...

So cool! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

Ann Schach said...

Adorable! I love the paper pieced life preserver. Such a cute mix of patterns, too!

Janneke said...

What a amazing card ;o)
Thank you for joning us at CAS on Sunday!

Jen Leeflang said...

I LOVE your card!!! That image is fabulously coloured! Thanks so much for entering our SUMMERTIME challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug this week. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Kathy said...

Completely adorable. Love the red, white and blue theme. Beautifully done.

Poppet said...

Great card Sarah. Wonderful for an alternative Thank You card.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Min said...

What a cute idea! Adorable card!
We're so glad you decided to play along with our SUMMERTIME challenge at Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again this week for our latest challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min
Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Fabulous!

Dawn Frost said...

I think its a great CAS card! The papers fit nicely together and I love the pun too!

Michelle said...

Lovely card :-) Thanks for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic :-)
Michelle CFTC DT