Saturday, October 12, 2013

Office Accents

WooHoo!  Finally some crafting time.  Ever feel like that?  Been crazy here lately.  Today I had the fun of playing with a new digital stamp set from Doodle Pantry called Office Accents.  I always love a good pun and this set has several.  You can't see it too well but I used tape on the corners of the plaid paper.  The sentiment reads "Thanks for sticking with it".  Hehe love that!
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Card Crafters Circle - 3 different embellishments (ribbon, buttons, and silver pearls)
2 Sisters - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wonderful that you are back to creating. Glad your husband is on the mend! Very creative and fab creation.

Donna said...

What a wonderful way to get some creating time in! This is adorable and how ingenious using scotch tape on the corners. Perfect!

Qie said...

Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! This set stumped me so this is great inspiration!

Dawn Frost said...

LOL until you mentioned the tape I didn't see it, its awesome! Great layout, love the pun.