Saturday, February 2, 2013

We are celebrating Easter and Spring at Send A Smile 4 Kids

Can you believe it, Easter and spring are just around the corner.  Finally! =)  Today our first spring and Easter card challenge starts at Send A Smile 4 Kids.  If you aren't sure what Send A Smile 4 Kids is all about you can go here and learn more about us.  When you send cards to the Sioux City, IA address they are coming to me.  I separate all the cards I receive into three different boxes and they leave from my house to travel to three children hospitals two in Iowa and one in South Dakota.  
For our Easter and spring challenge we have three sponsors.  A Day for Daisies, they are giving away a $12.00 gift certificate for their store.  Tiddly Inks is also giving away a $12.00 gift certificate.  Finally, Bugaboo Stamps is giving away 7 digital stamps.  The card I made for this challenge is using an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Egg Tower.  I had so much fun with the bright spring colors.
I would like to submit my card into these challenges:
Card Crafters Circle - Springtime
Fussy and Fancy - Circles
Raise the Bar - Animal
Stampin' for the Weekend - Metal (my brads are metal in the center of the flowers)
Thanks for stopping by and I really hope you will come and join in the fun for the kids.  We would love to receive your cards to pass on to the kids at the hospitals. 

10 comments:

April said...

What a cute card and image! I love your creation. What a wonderful cause to be sending cards to.

Donna said...

Such an adorable card and such a worthy cause. Love the colors and all your embellishments!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Well, I certainly understand why you enjoyed working with it and the pretty bright colors. Some child is going to love love love receiving this precious card. And, just look at the layered crocheted flowers.

Cheryl First said...

Such pretty, pretty papers and beautiful crocheted flowers! Wow! This will certainly put a smile on someone's face! Super cheery!

Jenée said...

What a delightful card. I really like your paisley DP and the colorfulness. Your image is adorable. Definitely spring-ish in all aspects. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

Judy said...

Goodness, this is so cute!! Love those colors11!!

xo
Judy

Anne-Marie said...

A breath of fresh air....I'm still in Christmas-mode...lol....and such a sweet spring card! Love the gorgeous paisley papers and the cute image...thanks for playing at Card Crafter's Circle. x

cherry said...

soo cute! love those summery colors. cherry

~*Joni said...

Sarah this is adorable! I love your papers, perfect with that sweet image and happy colors. Thank you for playing along in our Animal challenge this week at Raise The Bar! ~*Joni RTB DT

Shell said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at fussy and fancy this time around.
Shell xx