Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sweet Somethings


Still having fun in my craft room. =)  It's been a great day for me.  The card below uses a very old stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps.  I must also add this is the first time I have inked it up.  Only because there just isn't enough crafting time in a day.  I know you are agreeing with me.  The strawberry and cherry stamp are part of a set called "Lip Gloss Fun".  The sweet sentiment is from another set from Clear Dollar Stamps, but sorry it is no longer available.  
These are the challenges I would like to submit this card into:
Retro Sketches - Sketch 
Crafty Emma - Buttons
Sweet Stampin' - More than 1 ribbon
PINspirational Challenge - Photo inspiration
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great rest of the weekend!

13 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for participating in the {PIN}spirational challenge this week!!! Hope to see you again!!! Prizes being offered starting next week!
~DEANNE~

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Sarah,fabulous paper and the stamps are wonderful. Love how you put it altogether.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Sarah. How fabulous is this. Great design, love how you have blended the colours. Speak soon.
Love Sandra xxx

Jackie Rockwell said...

What a fun card Sarah! Love the classic color scheme! So glad you played Retrosketches this week!

Helen in the UK said...

Fun ribbon useage :)

Arielle H Gordon said...

Super cute, Sarah! Love the colors and images - very fun card! Thank you so much for playing along at RetroSketches this week!

Kim said...

Great ribbon use! And yes I agree about ther not being enough crafting time in a day! Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Corrinne said...

Wow! What a fantastic creation :)

I'd love to have you join us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com as well!

Corrinne

HelenR said...

Gorgeous card- I love the use of the ribbons! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week! Helen x

Tracey McNeely said...

I just love the ribbon tabs.

Laurie said...

Oh so pretty! I love the ribbons! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colours and style. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xxx

Julie said...

Great card - such a fab design! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx