Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 3 of the Product Parade from Clear Dollar Stamps!

Are you ready for this? Today I have 6 different cards to show you from Clear Dollar Stamps. All the these cards have scripture on them. That is the basic theme for todays post. =) The first card is showing off the set titled "Walk By Faith". I totally love this shoe! I have always loved polka dots to this is right up my alley. I think we all need a pair of hot pink and black shoes. Wearing these shoes would just make the day better. =)
My next card is using the stamp "Ark of Faith". This is just darling. Look at all those cute animals.

This card is featuring the scripture verse "Psalm 46:10". I just love this verse. Life moves to quickly and at times I need to be reminded just to slow down and be still.

The next card I have to show you is using the stamp set called "Eternity". This set includes three stamps. I did use another stamp on the inside but I thought you had enough pictures to see today.This next card is featuring the stamp "God is Love". I also used the die set from Clear Dollar Stamps called "Elegant Accents Die".


My last card for today to show you is using the stamp "Psalm 37:23". I just had to use the shoe again from the set "Walk by Faith". The scripture talks about our steps so I thought it worked perfectly. Oh yeah, I need this set of shoes too.

Thanks so much for hanging with me with all these cards to show off. Remember you can visit the Clearly iStamp blog to see the sets in the full then you can go and visit the other designers to see what they have created. Tomarrow is the last day for the Product Parade from Clear Dollar Stamps for January. You won't want to miss out on those sets either. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh WOW Sarah. You are one amazing crafter. I just love to see all your work. Always so wonderfully crafted, bright colours, great design and your attention to detail is perfect. Love them all.
I wish I could sit and craft with you.
Love Sandra xx

Shelby said...

Sarah these are all just amazing. You've definitely shown off your diversity and talent as a crafter!

Shelby

Lisa Lara said...

Boy girl....this looks like an art gallery. Wow.

Shell said...

Gorgeous layouts and colors. Wonderful work on all of these Sarah!! I must say that I think "Be Still" is my fav, though.

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Sarah these are all fantastic, so beautiful and what gorgeous colours and designs, the images are truly wonderful, a stunning selection that shows off your superb creativity to perfection.
Hugs
Lorraine x