Sunday, December 25, 2011

Big Wipeout!

Since we are celebrating our family Christmas tomarrow I had lots of time to play today. I am going to try and get some scrapbooking done this next year. Now with grandbabies running around I need to try and keep up with their books. I took these pictures just hours after Madi's first big wipeout. It happened with her mommy and I was so glad for that. I would have felt so bad if it would have happened at my house. This girl is always so much on the go that this kind of thing is bound to happen.
I had to laugh though because December is such a busy month for picture taking. Oh well, memories! =) The layout for this scrapbook page came from the challenge "Pencil Lines". Thanks for stopping by and make some wonderful memories of your own.

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Such a cute page Sarah! Have you considered digital scrapbooking? I recently found a great program to work with if you are interested!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sarah. Oh look at her. I am glad that you are keeping memory pages, they will be wonderful to look back on in later years.
Have fun my friend.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Kristine said...

OH Goodness Sarah!! What a sweetheart... and OUCHIE!! Yes, her mama might not like that it happened when it did (you're right, Dec. is family pictures time) but they'll make memories for years down the road! I remember my daughter Carly was running UP the stairs at Aunt Kathy's house and she slid and gave herself a BIG rug-burn on the chin which took months to recover from. That thing stayed bright red much longer after the scab came off! Poor thing *Ü* And for the record... you don't seem old enough to have grandkids! ;) Hope you're enjoying a wonderful Christmastime with your family today!!
Hugs,
Kris