Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Stamps from Clear Dollar Stamps!

Ever get your wires crossed? Well, mine were today so I am behind on those post. Sorry! Today at Clear Dollar Stamps they are releasing some new adorable "Up Lifting" stamps! The first card I have to show you is using the "Daisy Hot Air Balloon" and the sentiment "Lifting You up in Prayer". The "Peace" on the balloon is part of the Daisy Balloon set.
The second card I have to show you is using the sentiment "Let Your Faith Soar". I went off the balloon theme and went with the "Beautiful Butterflies" set and the "Bold Butterflies Die set".

The third card for today is using the "Hot Air Balloon" stamp set and the sentiment "With God, the sky's the limit". This balloon has polka dots on it. It is just so cute! I used a VersaMark stamp pad and clear embossing powder. Then I stamped and embossed three times to cut the pieces apart to make the balloon kinda "puff" out. =)


My last card of this post shows off the polka dots a lot more. Aren't they just too cute! The balloon again is the "Hot Air Balloon" stamp set and the sentiment is using the "Sending God's Wishes". This is one of those great sets that you can change the word combination to so many different things.

Again, sorry for the late post! You will want to see all the new stamps that are available today and to do so you can just pop on over to the Clearly iStamp blog. They have them all in one post but she was on time with her post. =) Have a great day and I hope this was "Up lifting"!! Sorry, just couldn't resist!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Wow Sarah! Your cards are just beautiful! I see some clouds!

SusanLotus said...

These cards are fabulous! I love all your beautiful sentiments.
Have a nice day!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Sarah. Oh my goodness, what a wonderful array of your beautiful creations. Your talent is never-ending, you always create perfection. So colourful and lovely designs too. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Lisa Lara said...

These are ALL amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing cards Sarah Wow!