Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Digital Stamps from Clear Dollar Stamps

Yeah, it's digi day at Clear Dollar Stamps! We have lots of fun new stamp sets available this month and you will "need" them all believe me! The first card I have to show you today is using the "Twelve Days Of Christmas" stamp. All of the images from the Twelve days on there. Go through the song in your head and you will see them all. If you are like me though you will have to start on the last verse of the song. It starts - or ends with 12 Drummers drumming, 11 Pippers Pipping, 10 Lords a leaping, 9 Ladies dancing, etc.
Did you see them all? Now, make sure you sing the whole song so it is out of your head. Lol. The next card I have for you is using the "I Believe!" stamp. Isn't this fun too, great for a childs card. The jingle bells on the side of the card even make noise. I purchased them at Hobby Lobby in the Christmas section.

Now, if you want to see all the new digital stamps being released by Clear Dollar Stamps you will want to hop on over to the Clearly iStamp blog. Lori shows all the stamps right there and the links to all the designers that used those stamps to make a project. Have a great time doing that! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Sarah. Oh my goodness, how beautiful and full of wonderful colour are these. Such perfection and attention to detail. Love them both, and I just think the addition of the Jingle Bells on the bottom one is fantastic. Very clever. Absolutely stunning work my friend. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Sara I. said...

Wow gf!! These are both so amazing and inspirational!! Exquisite ribbon and bow job on the first card and love the little jingle bells on the Santa card - too, too cute!! xx

Lorie said...

Those are great Sarah! I love your 12 Days card!

Glenda Atkins said...

Both cards are fabulous and I especially love the 12 days one with that fantastic bow!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Spectacular creations, Sarah! Your coloring just blows me away. Your work is always top notch!

Linda Anderson said...

Wowza Sarah, these are two stunning creations here! Your coloring is over the top fabulous!!! Love the bow on your 1st card and the jingle bells on the second.

Linda