Friday, November 4, 2011

Fall Chrysanthemums

I just love Mums in the fall. The colors are just so beautiful. When I saw the challenges today I knew exactly what I wanted to do. This beautiful Chrysanthemum is a digital stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps. The sentiment is from a new set from Clear Dollar Stamps also it was just released last month called "Christian Friendship".
These are the challenges I am submitting this card into:
Crafty Ann's - Floral frenzy
Cuddly Buddly - 3 Flowers, 2 buttons, and 1 ribbon
Daring Cardmakers - Chrysanthemum
Fussy and Fancy - Thanks with the sentiment a focus
Stampin' for the Weekend - Sketch
Flutter By Wednesday - Thankful with butterflies (mine are the buttons at the bottom of the card in orange)
Tuesday Throwdown - Thanks
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Crimson, orange, and gold
Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again tomarrow I have lots going on tomarrow here on my blog and you won't want to miss out. =)

18 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Sarah. Wow my friend, what a stunningly beautiful card. I love it. Such gorgeous rich colours, beautifully coloured, amazing attention to detail, and such a fabulous sentiment too. Happy crafting.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Danni said...

Such a pretty autumn card! gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge! I smiled when I saw your name in InLinkz!

Ann Whitfield said...

Stunning card Sarah, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Sara I. said...

Absolutely stunning! The flowers are amazing and just pop off the card! Love that sentiment and the ribbon is the perfect touch! xx

Lovely Linda said...

Wow Sarah - this is divine! I love your image and the gorgeous colouring - a beautiful take on this weeks challenge - Thank you for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week - we love to see you! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Rika said...

Wonderful card, lovely colours.
Thanks for joining in with DCM.

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Sarah this is absolutely stunning that image is so very beautiful the flowers look amazing I love this so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Glenda Atkins said...

Stunning autumn card, love your mums and the colouring is awesome!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debb

Redrottie said...

hi there and thank you for joining in with our sketch challenge over at SFTW xx what a beautiful card xx karen

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Lovely card, I love the rich colours! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Guylaine Seyer said...

this card is splendid!! The 3D effect is so perfect and reallistic

Thanks for playing with us at Fussy and Fancy Fridays with

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
Really beautiful card and the colors and papers are fab.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

Berry said...

Beautiful work. Fab take on the sketch thanks for playing at SFTW hugs Rebekah xx

Sandy said...

Beautiful rich colours, gorgeous image,
Sandy

You can view my card here

Zuzana Obert said...

Fantastic card! I love the deep colours of your digi image. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at DCM this week.

Zuz. x x

Oscar said...

Gorgeous rich autumnal colours and those chrysanthemums are stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

Jen said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's this week.
Jen x