Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Get Well?

I gotta tell you I was chuckling to myself the whole time I was making this card. My husband has a friend that was just diagnosed as a Type I diabetic. He is in the hospital now getting regulated. I wanted to make an adult get well card. I knew right away I wanted to use one of the nurse images from Bugaboo Stamps. They are all so funny. I was surprised at the image he picked out. This one is called Nurse Margaret - Joking. It must be a guy thing when he saw this one he got a big smile and said "that's the one!". That made me laugh too. The snaping of the rubber gloves makes all men nervous I think. =) I know his friend will love it too!
The layout for this card came from Tuesday Morning Sketches. Over at My Time to Craft they wanted to see a get well card. Thanks for stopping by. Can you tell I had today off from work? I had a wonderful crafting day!

9 comments:

Lorie said...

Teeheehee...what a fun card! Great job!

Cricutjunkie said...

How cute I love the sentiment. TFS Traci

JustYolie said...

ROFLOL!! Love it! =)

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card very funny!

Thank you for joining in the fun at MTTC this time

hope you will join us again soon xx

Theresa said...

OMGoodness is that ever too funny!! Love Bugaboo images - fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

~Olga said...

OMG, this card made me smile -too cute!

Angela said...

LOVE THIS! Margaret makes me laugh (Maybe because I'm a nurse...gee, I hope I don't come off like her! LOL) This is cute and clever...well done! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Marie said...

What a "FUN" card. This would definitely cheer anyone up. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Your card made me smile! This will certainly make him feel better. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.