Sunday, November 27, 2011

Birthday Shoes

Hi All, my mom is a HUGE shoe freak so this will be put aside just for her. She always wants all the shoe cards I make so I will hide this one from her. :) I know she has a pair of shoes very similar to these with the silver heels. The strap bow shoe image is from Bugaboo Stamps the perfect sentiment is from Doodle Pantry the Quirky Ostrich set. At the Catch the Bug challenge they wanted to see silver, black, and bling. The layout for this card is from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
At Birthday Sundaes they are having an open birthday challenge. At Totally Gorjuss they wanted to see some sparkle. Finally, over at Card Makin' Mamas they wanted to see a sentiment on the front of our card. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

14 comments:

Karen Giron said...

How fabulous! Love the elegant shoes and all that yummy bling!

Laurie said...

Such a cute card!! Just love the shoes! Thanks for playing with us at Birthday Sundaes!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Sara I. said...

Fabulous card !! Love the image and the bling down the side of the shoes! Awesome papers!

Cheryl First said...

So pretty!
Thanks for joining in at Catch the Bug this week!
Cheryl First
Bugaboo Guest Designer
Nov/Dec

Lisa Lara said...

Now those are heals. I could never where those. I'd break my neck and have hammer toes. Hee. Love the black Sarah.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello again Sarah. What a fab card. Great image and I just love the colour combination, brilliant. Great image and I just love the miox of papers. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Совушка Славия said...

Вау, очень оригинально и гламурно!

Pat (mspfd) said...

How very cool is this! Your mom is going to love this card. What a great card, Sarah.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous, love the card and I am pretty sure your mom will too! Who would not:)

Min said...

WOW, I just LOVE everything about this card - the way you did the bling, the layout, and on and on!! =) Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Black, Silver & Bling" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Sheila said...

Very cute! You can never have too many shoe cards. LOL

Sheila
http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

Paul said...

Very nice - liking the shoes (sorry, I tried to get excited about shoes but as a man, I found it difficult lol). Thank you so much for joining in with our Black, Silver and Bling challenge at Catch The Bug. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did – I really found this one a task and a half.
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug

P.S. Visit my blog to see my giveaway – I have some Digital Scrapbooking softwear up for grabs, all you have to do is comment on THIS POST HERE .

Debbie said...

What a cute card!! Love the shoes! (I'd love to have real pair! :) ) Great sentiment, too!!

http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

LeroyLime said...

your fabulous heels caught my eye, I just had to pop over and see it in BIGGER form! Such a great Bday card, your Mom is going to LOVE it! Such a fun sassy card!