Friday, September 23, 2011

Winter Wonderland in Aqua

Brrrr! I totally forgot today with the first day of Autumn. I feel badly for making a winter card. Well, that settles it, I am just going to have to make an autumn card now. =) If you have to you have to! When I saw this sketch I feel in love with it. The sketch is from Fetch a Sketch challenge. It is a new challenge to me. Over at Lili of the Valley they wanted to see aqua, white, and glitter - what a fun combo. The "Winter Wonderland Wishes" is from Doodle Pantry. It is one of the sentiments from the Winter Wishes set.
These are the other challenges I am entering my card into:
Pals Paper Arts - Lace
My Time to Craft - L= lace
Crafty Pad - Sparkly Gems
Card Makin' Mamas - Punches
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Clean and simple
Winter Wonderland - Sending across the miles (my uncle gets this, he lives in southern Florida, just some good ole snow from up North)

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a super fun weekend!

18 comments:

Sherri said...

Wow.....I love this card. Beautiful colors and sparkle!

downrightcrafty said...

stunning, love the design of the card and the snowflakes I am sure he will love it, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, this card is so beautiful! I love the sparkly snowflakes and the blue color scheme! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! Absolutely loving the colours and those sparkly snowflakes are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!
Hugs, Danielle

Roma said...

Wow this card is beautiful ,it just stands out with the bright colour & sparkly snowflakes :)

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Sarah this is absolutely gorgeous what a wonderful design, the colours are lovely,
Hugs
Lorraine x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Sarah. Oh my goodness, you have really pulled out all the stops on this fab creation, ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. If ever there was perfection, this is it. GOOD LUCK with the challenges, a sure certain winner. Happy crafting my friend.
Love Sandra xxxx

Dawn said...

Lovely card! Great colours! It's just perfect for the Diamonds Are A girls Best Friend Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lorraine said...

This is just beautiful Sarah. Gorgeous colour. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Diane said...

A real fab card Sarah !!

thanks for playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

hugs Diane xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie your card is stunning, however to join in with Lili of the Valley you must use one of their images, hugs pops x

Lisa Lara said...

WoW what a masterpiece Sarah.

Lorie said...

Oh my...this is a masterpiece!

Tip Top said...

Wow - this is FANTASTIC!! Just love how you've used the sketch and the colour combo is perfect!! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

Penny said...

This is very special, your detailed work is fabulous. Thanks for playing in the card making mama's challenge this week

Linda Callahan said...

Such a pretty holiday card!

Sara said...

OMGosh, that is gorgeous! I love the color and the snowflakes are yummy! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

Jenny said...

Gorgeous! Love the sparkle of this! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch - do hope you can join us in our new challenge. x